Please join Marta Reis and Mike Shoeman on a journey to engage your imagination and natural skills. Through a series of mini-hacks, learn how to rapidly invent provocative and effective communication around the value you’d like to provide to the world through the structure of the business, service or product you are developing.
- Work on Pitching Ideas (storyboarding with PowerPoint or another favorite digital tool or simply a journal to sketch and draw or handwrite ideas)
- Bring your computer, iPad, iPhone, or other creative tools that will help you rapidly design beginning ideas for value propositions, vision and mission statements
- Storyboarding – use images, icons, symbols and digital media to express your vision, purpose, mission, or message with meaning.
- Storytelling – explore communication through generative and provocative words, ideas, concepts. Inside-out inspiration, “putting your head in your heart’s hands” – the inner movie method as expressed by, Viki King, author of How to Write a Movie in 21 Days
- Prototype your “value proposition pitches” for review and coaching
- Prototype a visual icon, logo or symbol (we’ll review and provide feedback on beginning design ideas for product packaging, company logos and websites)
About Marta Reis: Marta is currently an Associate and Lead Program Manager for the Strategy Innovation Group, LLC + Founder of The Visionality Course. (Visionality helped a bridge player become a world champion, a writer publish his first book, and a musician produce his first solo album.)
Marta utilizes her BFA in Cinematography + Photography from The University of The Arts to support the development of creative leaders. Soon after graduating from The University of The Arts in Philadelphia, PA, she became the Theater and Marketing Manager for The Roxy screening rooms, directly reporting to theater owner, Max Raab (executive producer of “A Clockwork Orange”).
Success Story: In his own words, Mark Lombard tells the story of becoming a Bridge World Champion with the support and coaching of Marta Reis:
About Mike Shoeman: Mike is the author of the unpublished manuscript “Stock/Book”, which proposes a new economic structure running on a publicly owned Service Market. He is a life coach, entrepreneur, drama teacher, media producer, and a jack-of-all trades. Mike founded the Karmic Margin Call Project in 2017 and is currently co-producing a documentary film with Marta Reis about innovative leadership strategies entitled “2×2”. He is a self-taught “Service-Market Broker” applying emotionally intelligent communication skills for the purposes of changing business dynamics from hierarchical power structures into more collaborative partnership models.
RSVP: Please email Abi Rubin to confirm your attendance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Limited space available!